Date: Saturday 10th of October 2020
Time: 11am (italian language)
streaming on Zoom
in presence in Venice
The conference will be hosted by Ateneo Veneto
Campo San Fantin, 1897 – Venezia
History of Tradition is the reason that brings century old craftmanship and every design that comes with its story . In this meeting guests included the voices of those who have tried developing projects with a significant potential of strong impact. We believe that art and design is the best way to spread knowledge and culture and we are convinced that artisans and designers can be interpreters of a territorial culture that has its roots in the history of the place.
The expert speakers in the tourism and design sector whom will be among us:
L’incontro sarà moderato da prof. Michele Tamma, dipartimento di Management Università Ca’ Foscari
– Chiara Tagliaferro, Camera di Commercio Venezia Rovigo.
– Stefan Marchioro, Regione Veneto – Direzione Turismo, Progetti territoriali e governance del turismo
– Antonio Nicoletti, General Director of the Basilicata tourism promotion company.
– Luciano Marson, founder of the company “Pieces of Venice”. His company has created for the city of Venice a series of special gadgets related to the city and its symbolism.
– Mattia Gesiot, founder of the company Feelin’ that makes items inspired by Venice inspired and designed by local artists.