Venice Design Week introduces DESIGNaMUSEO, a project that aims to involve designers and companies to exhibit their products inside the Venetian museums.
Historical beauty and tradition can dialog with the contemporary scene.
Designers are invited to submit their works for the next edition of VDW, in order to open up possibilities for further collaborations.
Museums are invited to collaborate in developing new projects and connections.
We are currently working with:
• Galleria Franchetti alla Ca’ D’Oro
Light system of the lodge at first floor of the Palazzo a project by ArchiTecnoAssociati manufactured by Zava Luce. Read more…
• Museo di Palazzo Grimani
Area relax in the cloister of the Museum, project by Mac Stopa manufactured by Tonon Spa.
• Scala Contarini detta del Bovolo and with their bookshop
San Marco 4303
Support system for audioguides made by Vitruvio Design and Falegnameria Giorgio Girelli.
Suggestions to the artbuyer of the bookshop
From July, 29th to August 2015, 16th at Palazzo Nani Mocenigo, presentation of the following design projects:
– Helix by Open Source Workshop, an innovative furniture system awarded at the Berlin Design Week, the exposition of Italian design held in Berlin in May,
– Stream, a special counter thought for design café,
– Migodo by Bertotti Designer, an innovative seat structured with polystirene,
– the bookshelf Fluffi, a conceptual work between art and design resulting from Gianni Bordin and Mirko Burbello collaboration.
• LA FABBRICA DEL VEDERE
Calle del Forno 3874
3D modeling printing workshops, with the aim of letting participants experience this new mean of production.
Do you want to be the next museum in this project?
Write to: email@example.com
Do you want to exhibit your project or products in a museum?
Send your project with images to: firstname.lastname@example.org