Venice Design Week introduces Design a museo, a project that aims to involve designers and companies to exhibit their products inside the Venetian museums.
Historical beauty and tradition can dialog with the contemporary scene.
Designers are invited to propose their works for the next edition of VDW, in order to open up possibilities for further collaborations.
Museums are invited to collaborate in developing new projects and connections.
We are currently working with:
• SCALA CONTARINI DEL BOVOLO and with their bookshop
• MUSEO DI PALAZZO MOCENIGO
• MUSEO DI PALAZZO GRIMANI
• MUSEO ARCHEOLOGICO NAZIONALE DI ADRIA
VDW will work during the summer on the concept of the design cafè of the museum by developing a conversation between design, the VITRARIA exhibits, the extraordinary venue of Palazzo Nani Mocenigo and the collateral events of Biennale.
From July, 29th to August, 16th at Palazzo Nani Mocenigo, presentation of the following design projects:
– Helix by Open Source Workshop, an innovative furniture system awarded at the Berlin Design Week, the exposition of Italian design held in Berlin in May,
– Stream, a special counter thought for design café,
– Migodo by Bertotti Designer, an innovative seat structured with polystirene,
– the bookshelf Fluffi, a conceptual work between art and design resulting from Gianni Bordin and Mirko Burbello collaboration.
• LA FABBRICA DEL VEDERE
Calle del Forno 3874
We are working to develop a project related to 3D modeling and printing, with the aim of letting participants experience this new mean of production.
Do you want to be the next museum in this project?
Write to: email@example.com
Do you want to exhibit your project or products in a museum?
Send your project with images to: firstname.lastname@example.org