edited by arch. Lisa Balasso, arch. Ana Maria Reque, arch. Teresa Edwards
Milan Design Week 2019
April 10th – April 16th (closed Saturday and Sunday)
timetable: 10am-2pm and 3:30pm-5pm
location: Consulado General del Perù, Milan (Fabio Filzi, 23 – 20124 Milan)
press preview: Tuesday, April 9th
meet the designers: Wednesday, Thursday, 12pm
The purpose of the CALL is showing Peruvian and Italian Cultural Identity values. For us Design is a way to discover social and cultural integration between Peru and Italy. With this exhibition we intend to build a meeting point between Italian and Peruvian crafts and emphasizing the similarities and differences that characterize the two cultures.
Sections: architecture, light, tableware, furniture, interior and outdoor design.
For the selection send more photos that identify the product or products that you would like to submit.
When you are selected, you will have to send following materials:
- designer’s black and white portrait format 10×10 cm 300 dpi;
- high resolution images of selected works, without logo. Images should rapresent the works inside different settings. We will use them for press purposes;
- logo whether color and black and white, with transparent background;
- a product description with 400 type in english and spanish;
- the designer biography or a presentation of the study project in 400 type, English and Spanish;
- text of the project presentation in a word format, English and Spanish (400 type);
- participation fee.
Set-up: Monday 8th April / Take-down: 17th April
Project partner: VENICE DESIGN WEEK – LIMA DESIGN WEEK