The participants of Jewelry VDW Selection who have passed the pre-selection and final selection are:
- Antonietti Chiara for the visual impact and the particular shape suggesting movement, but at the same time in contrast with solid lines.
- Bernardi Ornella for the use of special techniques, geometric lines and strong colors.
- Brengola Andreina for the contrast between antiquity and modernity and for the shapes
- Bragagnolo Thomas for the degree of variability and interaction with the model.
- Coomans Frederique or the combination of materials.
- De Meo Corrado for the use of particular techniques and materials giving a special shape and sparkle.
- Grabher Lena Christina as he is able to encompass all the contest’s themes.
- Jang Yun Sun for the idea of “series of jewels” with a particular aesthetic and functionality.
- Kong Saerom for interpretation, materials, shapes and colors.
- Lucato Chiara for the use of rich materials and the great ability in gold techniques.
- Martinez Rita for the final structure.
- Monti Arduini Olivia for the transmitted elegance, vision and materials.
- Pasini Alessandra as her jewels are near to Surrealism.
- Romic Sara for the idea of d.i.y ring, easy to combine, transparent, with an unexpected shape.
- Sapey Teresa for the combination between a female world with the male universe.
- Soffiati Filippo for the jewel’s theatricality and because it’s seen as woman clothes adorning a body.
- Tavaniello Davide e Manzi Marika for the simple lines, usefulness and reproducibility.
The finalists will exhibit their artworks at the Design Hotel Ca’ Pisani in Venice from the 27th of September to 11th of October.
Do you like to be in this list in 2016? Enter the 2016 Contest